Thank you for choosing CientTrack Mobile Tracking Application (‘CienTrack’ or 'application'). This application tracks your mobile handset's approximate geo-location alongwith battery strength; and sends it to a server for online tracking at set intervals and also stores the history of your movement in the server. The data sending to server involves your mobile data connection and/or WiFi service where rates will appply as per your local data tariff plan with your mobile operator and/ or internet service provider.
CienTrack is not a spying application and Ciencia does not allow hidden or spy tracking. Client cannot use this application to track a person without the mobile owner’s permission. Client cannot use CienTrack services where such an actions is illegal. It is totally client’s responsibility to make sure that your use of GPS tracking does not violate local or state laws.
By signing up with this application, Client has fully understood and accepted that his/her mobile phone location will be shared and tracked through this application with his/her explicit consent and has agreed to be bound by all of its terms
- Client will need to have an active internet connection to send the location from the mobile device through this application;
- Ciencia is not responsible for any charges of using the internet service by this application and client should bear the charges himself/herself;
- Ciencia will not be held accountable for the accuracy, delays or consistency of the services provided;
- The Client shall be solely held liable in case of non-fulfillment of its obligation of informing and taking in-writing consent from its employees; and the Client shall fully indemnify and defend the Ciencia, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or partners in any law suit or proceedings related to the Cientrack services at its sole cost and risk;
- When Client purchases a subscription to CienTrack Pro or CienTrack Business service, an annual subscription fee in payable in advance, this is non-refundable. The Client shall be solely responsible to pay the annual fee in advance in order to keep the service continued wherever applicable;
- Ciencia issues no warranties in respect of the product of service, and Ciencia’s only obligation in respect of any defect in the product shall be limited to making it available to the Client (to the extent permissible and/or possible);
- Accordingly, Ciencia shall not be liable for any loss, harm, damage, expense etc. that Client may suffer or be threatened with on account of any disruption or malfunction of the services, or in case the services do not in any manner perform in accordance with your expectations, or industry or other standards etc.;
- While using Tracking Service Web portal, client is responsible to log out of the Tracking Service Web portal after each use, to prevent unauthorized access to account;
- The speed and quality of the Service may vary and the Service is subject to unavailability, including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and maintenance and repair, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed; and in all such cases, Ciencia is not responsible for any such failure;
- The Client acknowledges that pursuant to expiration or early termination of the agreement, you may no longer be able to use the product in relation to the services, and confirm that this shall not result in any claim against Ciencia;
- The Client is responsible for the lawful use of the CienTrack service communicated form the Client mobile and SIM card and shall neither use nor permit any person to use Client Mobile or CienTrack Login, the system or the service for prohibited purposes including:
- Sending abusive, fraudulent, harassing, offensive, indecent, obscene, obnoxious, marketing messages or communications, or
- Intercepting or learning the contents of any message on the system, or
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Service, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, or
- Using the CienTrack application or the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, or
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service or the application or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation, or
- Any improper, immoral or unlawful purpose, or for any purpose not recommended by the Client Equipment manufacturer or Ciencia.
- Ciencia has right to treat the above use of the service as a ground for the suspension of the service or termination of this contract.
- Ciencia reserves the right to issue such instructions regarding use of the CienTrack service as it may from time to time consider necessary to maintain the integrity, quality and safety of the service for all customer(s) and such instructions shall be binding upon the customer and deemed to form an integral part of this contract.
- Client expressly agrees that use of the service is at Client’s sole risk. The service, the application and any data, information made available in conjunction with or through the service are provided on an "as is" and "as available", "with all faults" basis and with no assurances that the CienTrack will withstand attempts to evade security mechanisms or that there will be no cracks, bugs, disablements or other circumvention;
- Client acknowledges and understands that CienTrack does not and will not encrypt all web traffic to or from your device, and that CienTrack does not and will not provide a proxy ip address for all websites. CienTrack and the CienTrack entities do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected;
- Client understand and agree that he/she use, access, download the CienTrack and otherwise obtain or transmit materials, data, or other content while using the service at your own discretion and risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, will Ciencia or the Ciencia entities be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation damages arising from any unsuccessful court action or legal dispute, lost business, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to this agreement or that result from your use of or your inability to use the service, or any other interactions with Ciencia, even if Ciencia or an Ciencia authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, Ciencia’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law;
- Client shall not allow any third party to access the Service from Client’s Mobile;
- Ciencia reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time without any notice for its convenience. Ciencia may deny access to the Service without any prior notice if the Client is in breach of a material term of this Agreement, and may terminate Client’s use of the application.
- By using this Application, Client is consenting to our processing of Client’s information. "Processing," means using cookies on a computer/hand held device or using or touching information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information.